How to make this beautiful bead box of simple and available materials? Its very easy! Read this tutorial and u will b really surprised how its easy and fun!
Plastic eggs package
Cheap toilet paper
PVA Glue (Polyvinyl Acetate)
Figured pasta and peas
Acrylic paint (better aerosol)
1. Pour PVA Glue to the cup . If glue is too thick you can add alittle water. Make litlle peaces of toilet paper and put it into the glue. Paper has to get very saturated and become homogeneous mass.
2. Apply to the cover of eggs package a layer 0,3 mm of this mass
3. Make ornament using pasta and peas (press it into the mass).
4. Let it to get dry very well.
5. Paint the box.
6. Our beads box is ready! U can use it for ur beautiful beads. Isnt it pritty?
Author of tutorial is Galina Tikhova
14 thoughts on “Tutorial for hand-made beads box”
Thank you. That is very pretty, Galina!
ORIGINALE COME IDEA VERAMENTE BELLA
Great tutorial! Thank you!
Отличный МК 🙂 Спасибо, Галина))) Возьму себе на заметку!
The box decorated with pasta is such a brilliant idea. Thank you
Cette boite est vraiment très belle merci pour le partage
Que idea tan fantastica, ha quedado genial y preciosa.
MariaM acabbado en M
That was one of the most interesting upcycle projects I’ve ever seen. I think everyone has made something from pasta when they were little, but this is fantastic! Thank you. For me, I’d like to spray paint the inside as well. It was a shock to see that it was an egg carton. (that’s what made the project so great) but in making it, I’d want it “finished” Thank you.
This is incredible! I never thought of using egg cartons for beads or projects. I’m sure its a great seperator and saver too! I’ll have to try this! thanks!
wow thumb up i am suprise thank you
tanks u are too much God bless u
wow very very nice. thanks
woaw very very nice thanks
I have to agree with Lisa Holiday! I was so intrigued when I saw it was an egg carton and pasta I just had to see the whole thing! I’m definitely going to try this Sept I’ll have to leave my beads in small veggies or I’ll end up with a bead “SOUP” mix… Can you use modpodge on this instead of the ON A glue? I’m not sure where to look for it at?