Learn how to make this beautiful beaded bracelet with our free pattern and video tutorial. This bracelet “Red hearts” is one of the most popular beading patterns on beadsmagic.com. So i desided to make more clear and detailed beading tutorial and even youtube video tutorial. This bracelet with beaded hearts is a nice variant for st Valentines gift! Click here to go to youtube tutorial or find the link in the end of this post. Free diagrams and pdf pattern are availible as usually. Just click “to read more”!
– red seed beads Toho 11/0 (i used 45A)
– gold seed beads Toho 11/0 (i used PF 557)
– red seed beads Toho 15/0 (i used 5F)
– pearls or round beads or bicones 4mm
– fireline or any beading thread (180cm)
– a needle 11 or 12 – a clasp
U can download this pattern in pdf format by clicking the pdf button in the end of this post.
Click on the diagram to enlarge it.
NOTE: We don’t mind if you sell the projects that you make with our patterns, but please mention that you got the pattern from beadsmagic.com.
Dont forget to share your beaded jewelry in our facebook group – facebook.com/groups/beadsmagicpatterns